Saturday, January 7, 2012

Collis P Huntington SP

Date: 1/7/12
Report Type: TA Report:
Trail Name: Collis P Huntington SP
Town: Redding
Trail Conditions: Good, some mud, some frozen mud
Observations/Information: I haven't been up to Huntington for a while, wow, much blow down, awesome cleanup by whomever, thanks, however, still more remains to be done. Tried to keep up with someone approximately 10 years my junior, I got winded, he waited for me. Great day, great temps, I got to get out more. The new trail reroute that I worked on a few months back is holding up well.
Trail Ambassador Name: Ed Perten

Trail Ambassador E-mail: edperten(at)sbcglobal(dot)net
How did you use the trail? MT Biking
Trails Ridden: Several, I followed the young whippersnapper I was with
Time of day: Morning
Time/Duration (hours): 3
Approximate Distance (Miles): 3 hours worth
Images/Photos:
2nd image:
3rd Image:
4th Image:

No comments: