Sunday, June 26, 2011

TA report: Trout Brook

Date: 6/26/11
Report Type: TA Report:
Trail Name: Trout Brook
Town: Easton
Trail Conditions: Wet and slippery, some mud puddles
Observations/Information: While I was waiting for riders to arrive for my posted ride I heard a tree fall. Now I know the answer to the question, 'If a tree falls in the woods and nobody is there, does it make any noise?' Well, nobody showed for my ride, I heard the tree fall, but then again, I was there so I guess somebody was there to hear the tree fall. ENOUGH!!!
The woods were surprisingly wet and slippery, rocks, roots, and boardwalks, and this was a day after the rain. I rode through some deep mud puddles and walked around some others.
I had a good solo ride, encountered three riders coming into the park as I was leaving.
Trail Ambassador Name: Ed Perten

Trail Ambassador E-mail: edperten(at)sbcglobal(dot)net
How did you use the trail? MT Biking
Trails Ridden: Upper and lower trails
Time of day: Morning
Time/Duration (hours): 2 hours
Approximate Distance (Miles): 2 hours worth
Images/Photos:
2nd image:
3rd Image:
4th Image:

No comments: