Thursday, May 14, 2009

NEMBA Trail School Saturday May 16th

The NEMBA Trail School has been scaled down to one day, Saturday, May 16th, 8:30am - 4:30pm at Putnam Park, Redding CT. It will be a solid day of learning, with classroom work in the morning and outdoor clinics in the afternoon.

Cost: $45, includes lunch, snacks and IMBA's Trail Solutions book (retail: $35)

Registration Deadline: Wednesday, May 13th.

Phone Registrations Only: 800-576-3622


View Putnam Memorial State Park in a larger map

4 comments:

Steve C said...

I'm planning on being there.
Steve Cobble
SEMass NEMBA

Mark said...

Outstanding! See you Saturday

Steve C said...

I will bring my bike Just in Case,.......

CT NEMBA said...

I think I will ride before hand since I can't be stay for the whole time. Probably hit Huntington at 7 AM and then amble over to Putnam Park around 9 AM.