Saturday, September 6, 2014

Little-Laurel Lime Ridge Park

Date: 9/5/2014
Report Type: TA Report
Trail Name: Little-Laurel Lime Ridge Park
Town: Seymour
Trail Conditions: Steep and rough is still steep and rough

Observations/Information: I wanted to do some more exploring here, so I took a (very quick) pre-work ride.

Most of the big mud patches I've seen before had dried. Trails everywhere (even where there shouldn't be) - very tough to follow the Land Trust's map. Lots of steep, rough fall line.

Plenty of motorized use evident, especially at a spot where several trails converge near the midpoint of the property.

I made my way out to the view over the Housatonic, Just Because, then headed back.

At some point (when schedule permits), I want to go over there and hike around a bit.

Trail Ambassador Name: John Joy
Trail Ambassador E-mail: jmj [at] savagejoy [dot] com
How did you use the trail? MT Biking
Trails Ridden:
Time of day: Morning
Time/Duration (hours): :40
Approximate Distance (Miles): 1.7


No comments: