Saturday, October 6, 2012

TA Report: Upper Paugussett State Forest

Blowdown at the Wet Spot

Date: 10/5/2012
Trail Name: Upper Paugussett State Forest
Town: Newtown
Trail Conditions: Damp and Leafy


The Widowmaker is down!
Observations/Information: It's been almost a month since I was last at Upper Paugussett and I was quite surprised so many blowdowns on the trail. So much so, that I think I will be doing TM come this Sunday to clear everything.


Even the Cleavage Drop is effected!
It will also give me a chance to make a tweak to the Cleavage Reroute so that if you want continue ripping the trail you don't have to turn hard to ride up through Cleavage.

Trail Ambassador Name: Mark Lurie
Trail Ambassador E-mail: ctnemba a la gmail dot com
How did you use the trail? MT Biking
Trails Ridden:   Poly Brody, Upper Gussy
Time of day: Afternoon
Time/Duration (hours): 1
Approximate Distance (Miles): 6

No comments: