Sunday, October 9, 2011

TM Report: Upper Paugussett State Forest

Date: 2011-10-09
Report Type: TM Report:
Trail Name: Upper Paugussett State Forest
Town: Newtown, CT
Trail Conditions: Nice
Work:  Nicked a section that looked like it wasn't draining very well and rebenched the grade reversal.














The big project today, however, was to put in a re-route/go round a fall line climb that has been nagging me for years. I didn't quite finish all the benching that I wanted to get done so I will have to come back but what I did do is really cool. It's swoopy and fun in both directions. Can't wait to put some fatties on it.









Trail Ambassador Name: Mark Lurie
Trail Ambassador E-mail: ctnemba 'a la' gmail
How did you use the trail? Hiking/Walking
Trails Ridden: Upper Gussy
Time of day: Morning
Time/Duration (hours): 3
Approximate Distance (Miles): 2
Images/Photos:
2nd image:
3rd Image:
4th Image:


No comments: