Sunday, October 16, 2011

Bluff Point State Park

Date: Oct 16th, 2011
Report Type: TA Report:
Trail Name: Bluff Point State Park
Town: Groton CT
Trail Conditions: awesome
Observations/Information: HAven't been to Bluff point pretty much all summer. The last time I was there it was soooo over grown that the briars where just tearing my arms apart and I ended up cutting the ride short as I was worried about something turning into a derailleur snake!! Well, totally different story today, trails are in great shape. Guessing the State Trail Gnomes have gone through after the hurricane/tropical cause there are a mess of trees cut up pretty much all over the top of the ridge, big areas seem like they have been cleared out now with trees just domino'd everywhere. Kinda changed to riding experience a bit! Ands the wind was unreal out on the point.

I took my pretty new Cam with me and took a bunch of footage but only had time to make a little "iMovie Teaser" film..
Bluff Point Teaser Vid...

Trail Ambassador Name: Thom Lamourine

Trail Ambassador E-mail: thom1{at}ctnemba(dot)com
How did you use the trail? MT Biking
Trails Ridden:
Time of day: Morning
Time/Duration (hours): 2ish
Approximate Distance (Miles): ?
Images/Photos:
2nd image:
3rd Image:
4th Image:

No comments: