Sunday, August 1, 2010

TA Report: River Highlands State Park.

Date of Activity: July 28, 2010
Trail Ambassador Names: Glenn Vernes
Condition of Trail(s): Good
I sent an email to the DEP administrator of the park introducing myself and offering my and NEMBA's help in TM projects and the like. Hopefully I can establish a rapport that will allow us to get in there and do some work.
Afterward I went riding. The trails were fine, nice and dry. A few sticks down, which I picked up, and very little litter. I think the DEP might have come in and picked it up. No sign of any human-made blockages either. Saw a lot of bike tracks and some ATV/dirt bike tracks as well.
Total time for the email and the ride: 2.5 hours.

Trail Ambassador Email: glennvernes33athotmaildotcom
Town: Cromwell
Location: River Highlands State Park
Trail(s) Ridden: Green, yellow, blue, red
How did you use the trail? Mountain bike
What was the time of day? Afternoon
Duration (Hours): 2.5
Distance (Miles): Around 10

No comments: