Tuesday, July 13, 2010

TA Report: Roosevelt Forest

Date of Activity: 7/13/10
Trail Ambassador Name: Ed Perten
Condition of Trail(s): Dry, dry and dry. Some minor blow downs, all rideable.
Observations: Minor branches on the trails, all rideable. Cleared a major blow down, I hate when my saw binds due to the way the tree fell. All streambeds and mud puddle areas were dry, all a pleasure to ride through. I rode over a newly constructed bridge, over a stream that had some water flowing, got stung in my butt three times. Why in the open on a bridge when I traversed through wooded areas, tall grass without incident I do not know. Boy is my butt sore. I was the only car in the parking lot, had the woods to myself.


Trail Ambassador Email: edperten@sbcglobal.net
Town: Stratford
Location: Roosevelt Forest
Trail(s) Ridden: Practically all
How did you use the trail?: Mountain bike riding
What was the time of day?: Morning
Duration (Hours): 1.5
Distance (Miles): A bunch

No comments: