Friday, July 16, 2010

TA Report: Rocky Neck State Park


Date of Activity: 7/16/2010
Trail Ambassador Name: Thomas Lamourine
Condition of Trails(s): Good, great perfect (though dry!)
Observations: - hot, humid, haven't ridden in over 2 weeks, decided this afternoon I'd pedal over to Rocky Neck and do a quick loop of the trails. surprisingly quiet there, most people had left I guess for I would have figured the beach to be packed, and it wasn't.
Trails are in good shape, few new low lying branches and a good bit of veg growth tighten the trails. Wasn't as bad as I thought with a good sea breeze flowing. Many of the rivers are dryed up...



this is normally a good flowing stream, not just a rock face. Makes for less mud on me though  :)





Trail Ambassador Email: Thom(at)ectrr.com
Town: East Lyme
Location: Rocky Neck State Park
Trail(s) Ridden: a Mix
How did you use the trail: biking
What was the time of day: 5pm
Duration (Hours):2
Distance (Miles): ?

No comments: