Sunday, June 13, 2010

TA Report: WIlton Woods

Date of Activity: 6/13/10 Condition of Trails(s): Dry
Trail Ambassador Name: David Francefort
Observations: Met up with fellow Crankfire rider Bill and did the whole park, had to skip all the rock ridges and rock gardens due to being so greasy from the humidity. Ran into a dog walker on the orange trail who I did not know, we chatted and she has been coming to the park for the last 10 years but mainly in mid afternoon, I guess that is why I have never seen her. She thanked me for all the work in the park and I gave her the info for emailing any issues or requests.

Ambassador Email: dfrancefort@excite.com
Town: Wilton
Location: Wilton Woods
Trail(s) Ridden:All
How did you use the trail?: Mountain Biking
What was the time of day?: 9am
Duration (Hours): 2
Distance (Miles): 6.5

No comments: