Monday, May 5, 2014

Wadsworth Falls SP

Date: April 29, 2014
Report Type: TA Report
Trail Name: Wadsworth Falls SP
Town: Middletown/Rockfall
Trail Conditions: Good
Observations/Information: I took a spin at Wadsworth Falls Tuesday the 29th. My first time this year and the trails were in good shape. A little mud in the usual places (red below four corners, and the pink road leading down to yellow), and a tree across white, leading down to the gravity cavity. I cleared it as best I could with my folding saw. Its safe to pass through but I want to go back in with my big saw and cut it back some more, for aesthetic reasons if nothing else. Trails on the Rockfall side (Taco Bell, yellow/black) were in good shape and riding well, as is Alex's Trail. I didn't go down to the Little Falls so I can't comment on that.
Trail Ambassador Name: Glenn Vernes
Trail Ambassador E-mail: glennvernesatgmaildotcom
How did you use the trail? MT Biking
Trails Ridden: Yellow, white, blue, Alex's, Taco Bell, yellow/black
Time of day: Afternoon
Time/Duration (hours): 1.0
Approximate Distance (Miles): 7
Image1: 003.JPG

No comments: