Saturday, December 14, 2013

Rocky Neck State Park


Date: Dec 14, 2013
Report Type: TA Report:
Trail Name: Rocky Neck State Park
Town: East Lyme
Trail Conditions: light coating of snow
Observations/Information: With the storm coming in and my knee feeling better I wanted to get a ride in before the snow got too deep for my 29er to ride in. WINDY and cold but I dressed well except my gloves which just the windproof wasn't enough :(
But I did get a short bit of a ride in and actually enjoyed it to some extend. Couple of trees down that might have to go chop out later, the braid around doesn't flow well.

GPS and vid of the short Snow Ride...
Trail Ambassador Name: Thomas Lamourine

EveryTrail - Find the best Biking in Connecticut




Trail Ambassador E-mail: thom(aT)CTnemba(dots here) com
How did you use the trail? MT Biking
Trails Ridden: mix/unmarked
Time of day: Morning
Time/Duration (hours): 1hr
Approximate Distance (Miles): 3-4 miles maybe?
Images/Photos: atCliff.jpg
2nd image: Field.jpg
3rd Image:
4th Image:

No comments: