Tuesday, December 3, 2013

River Highlands State Park

Date: 12/3/2013
Report Type: TA Report:
Trail Name: River Highlands State Park
Town: Cromwell
Trail Conditions: Good
Observations/Information: I took a spin at River Highlands last Tuesday. I'm glad I did because the weather turned lousy shortly after thereafter and put a halt to my riding aspirations.

The trails were in good shape although there were a few new trees down. I was able to clear all but one-on the green trail where it runs along Field Rd near the parking lot. Its not a huge tree and is easy enough to ride over.

I noticed a lot of tracks- there had been someone or a group riding in there in the recent past.
Trail Ambassador Name: Glenn Vernes

Trail Ambassador E-mail: glennvernesatgeemaildotcom
How did you use the trail? MT Biking
Trails Ridden: Green, yellow, red, white, blue, unmarked
Time of day: Afternoon
Time/Duration (hours): 1.25
Approximate Distance (Miles): 7 miles
Images/Photos: Blow Hole 12-3-13 007.JPG
2nd image:
3rd Image:
4th Image:

No comments: