Sunday, October 21, 2012

Trout Brook

Date: 10/21/12
Report Type: TA Report:
Trail Name: Trout Brook
Town: Easton
Trail Conditions: Surperb!!! Minor mud here and there, leaf covered
Observations/Information: Rode over to meet the trail maintance crew just over two hours late. As I rode in on the green trail/dirt road, they were walking/driving out. I explained that I was going to be the next shift, the reenforcements, they said it went quicker than expected, they were done and to go check it out. I did, nice job, they should go into stonework professionally. As my help was no longer needed, I decided to ride up to the Jump Hill Preserve and back. Beautiful day, beautiful ride, my path crossed with only one other biker, several hikers, I gave some directions to them. Large fallen tree over the Grey/White trail, near where it joins the Red/White trail, near number 34 on the map, will need a chain saw to remove it. I stopped and crawled under it, the other cyclist created his own trail around the tree's root ball.
Trail Ambassador Name: Ed Perten

Trail Ambassador E-mail: edperten(at)sbcglobal(dot)net
How did you use the trail? MT Biking
Trails Ridden: White, blue, green, orange, black/red, white/red, others
Time of day: Afternoon
Time/Duration (hours): 2-3 hours
Approximate Distance (Miles): 2-3 hours worth
Images/Photos:
2nd image:
3rd Image:
4th Image:

No comments: