Tuesday, June 12, 2012

River Highlands State Park

Date: June 12, 2012
Report Type: TM Report:
Trail Name: River Highlands State Park
Town: Cromwell
Trail Conditions: Good
Observations/Information: I hiked into the Blow Hole before work Wednesday to clear the tree that had fallen across the yellow trail. Someone had been in before me with a chain saw and done most of the work but they had left a few small limbs uncut. I cut them and cleared out a few things they had left on the ground. There's still one limb across but it's high enough to ride under without ducking.

I had also planned on spending some time working on the sidewinder reroute, but I did not have time after getting stuck in a 45 minute traffic jam on the way. I'll have to do that another day.

There was a guy riding a nice FS Niner when I was there, and I saw a lot of tracks. This place is becoming a local hot spot.
Trail Ambassador Name: Glenn Vernes

Trail Ambassador E-mail: glennvernesatgmaildotcom
How did you use the trail? Other Trail use
Trails Ridden: N/A
Time of day: Afternoon
Time/Duration (hours): 3/4 hour
Approximate Distance (Miles): N/A
Images/Photos: 005.JPG
2nd image:
3rd Image:
4th Image:

No comments: