Thursday, May 24, 2012

TA Report: Case Mountain


Date: May 23, 2012
Report Type: TA Report:
Trail Name: Case Mountain
Town: Manchester
Trail Conditions: Much drier than I anticipated
Observations/Information: I rebuilt my dad's old Mongoose Alta into an overgeared singlespeed and rode it out to Case today. 34:16 with flat pedals meant I walked some hills.

I haven't been out to Case in two months or so. It appears that someone put some errant no trespassing signs near that new little bridge on the way back to the Line St. parking lot. As far as I know, that's public property. They need to go. To whom should we speak? Town of Manchester? DEEP?
Trail Ambassador Name: Brendan Mahoney
Trail Ambassador E-mail: oiseauxatgmaildotcom
How did you use the trail? MT Biking
Trails Ridden: not that much: in from Spring St., up to the summit, little bit of meandering and out at Line St.
Time of day: Afternoon
Time/Duration (hours): 4.5
Approximate Distance (Miles): 40 miles



No comments: