Tuesday, June 14, 2011

TA Report: Case Mountain

   
Date: 6/13/11
Report Type: TA Report
Trail Name: Case Mountain
Town: Manchester
Trail Conditions: moist to wet
Observations/Information: Went out for a ride in the AM and didn't realize it had rained a little the night before until I got there. Case, as usual, was 98% ride-able with only a few muddy spots. The roots and rocks were very greasy making the riding very challenging. The trails looked to be in good shape, no major blow downs. I stuck to the more established trails knowing they would be the driest. Ran into a very friendly deer. As I approached it started walking towards me until I got within 30 feet and then it jumped into the woods and just stood there watching me.
Trail Ambassador Name: Matt Viara

Trail Ambassador E-mail: mattvATpedalpowerctDOTcom
How did you use the trail? Mt Biking
Trails Ridden: Blue, Pink, Red/Yel, Wht/Gry, White, and a couple of the unmarked trails
Time of day: Morning
Time/Duration (hours): 2.5hrs
Approximate Distance (Miles): 11
Images/Photos: deer1.jpg
2nd image: deer2.jpg
3rd Image:
4th Image:

No comments: