Saturday, May 21, 2011

TA Report: Racebrook Tract

Date: 5/21/11
Report Type: TA Report
Trail Name: Racebrook Tract
Town: Orange
Trail Conditions: Damp, firm, a few mud puddles
Observations/Information: I needed an easy ride after my bout with a kidney stone. This area is all old dirt roads. The parking lot was packed, yet I only saw one couple and their dog on the trails. Took my old '04 Stumpjumper instead of my '07 Stumpjumper Expert...what a difference a few years of production and a higher class of bicycle make, wow! I'll take the Talais fork, hydraulic brakes, the Brain and '07 geometry any day.
Trail Ambassador Name: Ed Perten

Trail Ambassador E-mail: edperten(at)sbcglobal(dot)net
How did you use the trail? Mt Biking
Trails Ridden: All
Time of day: Afternoon
Time/Duration (hours): 1 hour
Approximate Distance (Miles): Yes
Images/Photos:
2nd image:
3rd Image:
4th Image:

No comments: