Friday, December 24, 2010

TA Report: Roosevelt Forest

Date of Activity: 12/24/10
Location: Roosevelt Forest
Condition of Trails(s): Hard, crunchy, dry, leaf covered
Observations: What a difference the time of day makes. Earlier this week I rode the same ride in the morning. This time I rode it in the early afternoon. A big problem was sun glare. The sun reflected off the shinny leaf covered ground and the sun shone right into my eyes. My sun glasses did not filter it all and I found myself riding into small branches on the trail.
Trail Ambassador Name: Ed Perten

Trail Ambassador Email: edperten (at) sbcglobal (dot) net
Town: Stratford
Trail(s) Ridden: All
How did you use the trail: Mountain Bike Ride
What was the time of day: Early afternoon
Duration (Hours): 1.5
Distance (Miles): 1.5's worth

No comments: