Saturday, November 20, 2010

TA Report: Upper Paugussett State Forest

Noticed this last weekend - who's handiwork?

Date of Activity: 11/20/10
Location: Upper Paugussett State Forest

Condition of Trails(s): Trails are nice and dry, in fact a bit slippery with the Oak leaves.  There were two cars parked along Sanford Rd meaning hunters were on the western side of the forest.  I only saw one hunter, though.  Glad I had plenty of orange on and wearing my bear bell.






Found a trail braid on the lower part of the Gussy.  Kind of dumb if you ask me because it turned almost at 90 degree angle.  This must be by the same person who dumbed down one of the up and overs near the top of the trail.  Dude, this if you are reading this, improve your skill, don't dummy up the trail because you can't ride it.

I covered up the braid and hope who ever did this get's message.  If you want to make changes to the trail, contact me and let's talk.




Trail Ambassador Name: Mark Lurie
How did you use the trail?: Mountain Biking
What was the time of day?: 3 PM
Duration (Hours): 1
Distance (Miles): 5


No comments: