Sunday, November 14, 2010

TA Report: Upper Gussy


Date of Activity: 11/14/2010
Trail Ambassador: Rick Brodsky
Trail Conditions: Excellent Fall Conditions. Completely leaf covered but dry.
Observations: 58 degrees at about 12:30 when I set out. There were a bunch of cars in the lot including Mark Lurie's so I knew there was a group of riders out there. Never did catch them and by the time I came back thru the lot they were gone. Rode from my driveway and took the Polly Brody fire road up to the Upper Gussy trailhead. All the fun features are in great shape. 


One of the most beautiful fall rides I've taken this year. It got warm enough to sport the short sleeve jersey. Heard a bunch of gun shots and had a hard time determining where it was coming from. In the end I believe it was from private property near that great big blowdown.




Trail Ambassador Email: rdbrodsky(at)gmailDOTcom
Town: Newtown
Location: Paugussett State Forest
Trail(s) Ridden: Polly Brody, Upper Gussy
How did you use the trail: biking
What was the time of day: 12:30-1:30PM
Duration (Hours):1 hour
Distance (Miles): 5ish

No comments: