Tuesday, September 7, 2010

TM Report: Hartman Park

Date: 9/7/10
Trail Ambassador: Thom Lamourine

Got an Email From Linda (Town Rep for parks in Lyme) asking If I was able to get to a few trees down in Hartman Park. Having a bit of time this afternoon I headed on out there with a pack full of cordless saws and batteries along with the trusted Sven Saw. She had misinformed me on the location of the first one but a quick phone call and she told me her route the day before I quickly found it on the Red trail just 50 yards past the power lines.

good 3 1/2 Ft - 4 Ft off the ground

Looked smaller in her picture than it was

Well, went through 4 batteries worth of cutting using the cordless saws and ended up finishing it with the Sven but she's gone!! tad hot and humid but a nice breeze helped make it not sooo bad.

gone!!
Headed on back toward the parking lot and the next tree, found it on the Green Trail just a bit off the parking lot. multiple branches and a very large trunk was a bit big for me and my teenie little saws So I shot her a message that someone with a chain saw will have to whack it down.

Town: Lyme
Trail Ambassador Email: Thom(at)Ectrr.com
Location: Hartman Park
How did you use the trail?: Trail Work
What was the time of day?: 12:30-3:30
Duration (Hours): 3
Distance (Miles): Unknown

No comments: