Tuesday, September 21, 2010

TA Report: Paugussett State Forest

TA Report: Paugussett State Forest
Date of Activity: 9/21/2010
Trail Conditions: Excellent!
Observations: Parked at the lot on the Echo Valley side. Only saw that same BMW truck in the lot; again I assume its a runner. My wife rode with me today and we stayed mostly to the Polly Brody fire road. We also hit the fire road/jeep trail on the back side of Gussy as well as some of the scenic road. It was a picture perfect day for riding. Nothing unusual to report. Forgot the camera this time. Good news is I think my wife might have gotten bitten by the mountain biking bug. Maybe a future NEMBA member?
Trail Ambassador: Rick Brodsky
Trail Ambassador Email: rdbrodsky(at)gmailDOTcom
Town: Newtown
Location: Paugussett State Forest
Trail(s) Ridden: Polly Brody, jeep trail
How did you use the trail: biking
What was the time of day: 4:00-5:00PM
Duration (Hours):1 hour
Distance (Miles): 4ish

No comments: