Tuesday, June 22, 2010

TA Report: Gay City State Park

Date of Activity: June 18
Town: Hebron
Condition of Trail: Varied
Trail Ambassador Name: Tom Ebersold

Encounters and Observations: This was my first visit to Gay City on bicycle and I came away quite impressed. There is truly something for everyone, ranging from wide flat trails that are easy to cruise to washed out trails that are highly technical due to the resulting boulder fields. The trails were generally dry, although there were a few muddy ruts. I was the only biker at the park, although there were a few walkers, one of whom complimented me on my bell that I rang to give notice that I was coming.

Email: bikehikekayak123@sbcglobal.net
Location: Gay City State Park
Trail(s) Ridden: All of them
How did you use the trail: Ride
What was the time of day: 5 p.m.
Hours: 1
Distance: 7 miles

No comments: